What makes VIP Valet Services different?
What Sets Us Apart
- We do a screening process for potential employees that consists of a scrupulous background check and motor vehicle report plus a challenging interview.
- VIP Valet Monthly Training, consisting of a classroom presentation of rules and expectations in addition to practical instruction.
- A probationary period in which a new employee works under direct management supervision.
- Random Spot Checks, in-field assessment to ensure that company protocol is being followed across the board.
- Continual Skill Development Program (CSD), each employee is evaluated and coached on a quarterly basis to ensure that company standards are being met.
- A team of experienced managers providing oversight to a team of experienced valet captains and valet professionals.
- Weekly Manager Meetings to process the information gained from the previous week's SC and CSD forms, disciplinary action is assigned and our programs are altered to prevent future deviation from company policy.
- Quarterly Employee meetings to introduce new policies and enforce our company culture.
- Weekly employee newsletters to inform our team of new policies, procedures and general company news.